General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 17th, 2014

Dr. Levan is an excellent doctor who really listens to her patients. I work at the hospital and have the opportunity to observe many physicians. In my opinion, Dr. Levan is the best kind of doctor; a rare breed who is extremely personable and provides exceptional quality care. I use Dr. Levan as my personal physician and would highly recommend her.

May 27th, 2013

I have been with Dr, LeVan fir more than 20 years . My mother loved her so I decided to go to her, I just love love this lady. Not only is she a fantastic doctor, her personality is awesome. She listens to you and she really cares. Mom still goes to Dr LeVan and so fo I. Now my brother and his wife goes to her as well, Dr. LeVan you rate 10 stars in this family. We just love you. You live and work by your moto; "ONE HAND TO HEAL, ONE HAND TO HOLD"

Oct 8th, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Levan and she shows a genuine affection for me. I never feel rushed when I am with herShe listens to me so carefully and she never makes me feel as though my complaints are frivolous. All the times when I was in the hospital she made sure that the hospital staff were on their toes concerning all of my issuesI speak so highly of her until all of my family and friends want her as their doctor too. Simply said, I just love my doctor. One last thing, she also shows great concern for my personal life and my family members

Mar 21st, 2011

I would recommend this doctor to anyone. She is very helpful and spends time taking care of her patients.

Feb 18th, 2011

Dr. LeVan is the best internist in the state. Her medical care and ability to relate to patients is outstanding. i would recommend her highly.

Jan 25th, 2011

Overall, very pleased with Dr Levan, a high quality physician. It takes ages to get an appointment and she is not really available to me between appointments, causing some concern.

|  Great physician in Detroit  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2010

Great physician!

|  She's the best doctor in Michigan  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2009

Dr. LeVan is that rare combination of a caring doctor who also is an excellent diagnostician, a persevering seeker of the cause of the illness.