Dr. Deborah Levan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Levan?

Posted on October 9th, 2017

Dr LeVan is the most caring doctor I have known and been treated by. Her concern for her patient's health should be a model for all doctors to practice.

Good

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Experience was good

Posted on July 17th, 2016

One of the BEST physicians in Michigan

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Dr. Deborah jo levan my use to be, as of 2015 isnt no more. Than they still got rude as and professional staff. They now have as of 2013, unknown and residences place on patiences of dr. Levan that a patient has to see before that patient can see her. I know my rights as patient of dr. Levan and i doe told her and all that i dont like and still tire of it. They forcing these on me and other patients and we have a say i know our rights. I am going to vhange my doctor an not going to to dr. Deborah jo levan today. All these changes is not right and unacceptable. I changing my doctor another doctor. I am and others will going her boss yours and etc. Today also If she is and is is retireing she suppose tell her about this each one and dont assume anything, its her responsibility to say to each and everyone of her patients in which dr.levan has failed to do. I didnt come a resident and i myself dont like this. So confusing. Do the patients have rights? Not good at all. Really sucks. Cganging ang reporting this to higher authority. Just unaceptable

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Staff need to be proficient, professional, and timely when patient calling to have that member relate a message their doctor. The staff sucks on this and change needs to occur immediately. Communication sucks between doctor and or staff. Otherwise, dr. Deborah levine is a excellent doctor. Last thing, patient should have the option of not seeing her resident. Just want to see and talk to my doctor only. Thank you!

Posted on November 5th, 2015

She is the type of doctor you wish everyone could have. Compassionate, caring and very engaged during appt. Awesome doctor!!

Posted on June 17th, 2014

Dr. Levan is an excellent doctor who really listens to her patients. I work at the hospital and have the opportunity to observe many physicians. In my opinion, Dr. Levan is the best kind of doctor; a rare breed who is extremely personable and provides exceptional quality care. I use Dr. Levan as my personal physician and would highly recommend her.

Posted on May 27th, 2013

I have been with Dr, LeVan fir more than 20 years +. My mother loved her so I decided to go to her, I just love love this lady. Not only is she a fantastic doctor, her personality is awesome. She listens to you and she really cares. Mom still goes to Dr LeVan and so fo I. Now my brother and his wife goes to her as well, Dr. LeVan you rate 10 stars in this family. We just love you. You live and work by your moto; "ONE HAND TO HEAL, ONE HAND TO HOLD"

Posted on October 8th, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Levan and she shows a genuine affection for me. I never feel rushed when I am with herShe listens to me so carefully and she never makes me feel as though my complaints are frivolous. All the times when I was in the hospital she made sure that the hospital staff were on their toes concerning all of my issuesI speak so highly of her until all of my family and friends want her as their doctor too. Simply said, I just love my doctor. One last thing, she also shows great concern for my personal life and my family members

Posted on March 21st, 2011

I would recommend this doctor to anyone. She is very helpful and spends time taking care of her patients.

Posted on February 18th, 2011

Dr. LeVan is the best internist in the state. Her medical care and ability to relate to patients is outstanding. i would recommend her highly.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Overall, very pleased with Dr Levan, a high quality physician. It takes ages to get an appointment and she is not really available to me between appointments, causing some concern.