A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Lizerbram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lizerbram graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lizerbram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdesmedical Center
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Med Cent
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lizerbram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah G. Lizerbram practice?
Dr. Deborah Lizerbram practices Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Riverton, NJ.
See Camden Family Physicians, Camden Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Camden Radiologists.