A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lizerbram graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lizerbram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lizerbram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Lizerbram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah G. Lizerbram practice?
Dr. Deborah Lizerbram practices Family Medicine near Roebling, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Roebling Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Debora Lizerbram, Dr. Debby Lizerbram, Dr. Debbi Lizerbram, Dr. Debra Lizerbram