A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Lockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Lockman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lockman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Worch Lockman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah W. Lockman practice?
- Dr. Deborah Lockman has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Lockman practices Dermatology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Dermatologists.