A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Loeff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Loeff is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Loeff, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Lung Cancer
- Pyloric Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Loeff graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Loeff has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah S Loeff MD is a female Pediatric Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Loeff practice?
- Dr. Deborah Loeff has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Loeff practices Pediatric Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatric Surgeons.