Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Longley
Dr. Deborah Longley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Longley is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital, Spectrum Health Medical Center and Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Longley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Deborah Longley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Debra Klueger
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi17
Dr. Robert Soltysiak
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi26
Dr. David Oviatt
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Grand Rapids, MI 0.10 mi36