A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Longo-Malloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Longo-Malloy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longo-Malloy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Longo-Malloy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Longo-Malloy, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo-Malloy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Longo-Malloy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah R Longo-Malloy DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah R. Longo-Malloy practice?
- Dr. Deborah Longo-Malloy has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Longo-Malloy practices Family Medicine near Springfield, PA.
See Springfield Family Physicians.