A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Luetzow-Franson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Luetzow-Franson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luetzow-Franson
Education & Awards
Dr. Luetzow-Franson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Luetzow-Franson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Luetzow-Franson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Luetzow-Franson practice?
- Dr. Deborah Luetzow-Franson has 12 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Luetzow-Franson practices Family Medicine near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Franklin Primary Care Doctors.