A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Davenport is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Davenport, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Menopause
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Davenport has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davenport accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Davenport practice?
Dr. Deborah Davenport practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY.
See East Setauket Obstetricians & Gynecologists.