A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Davenport is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Davenport, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Menopause
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Davenport has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Morgan Davenport MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Davenport practice?
- Dr. Deborah Davenport has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Davenport practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Obstetricians & Gynecologists.