Dr. Deborah Maxine Friedman MD is female, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Friedman is Poor. Dr. Friedman has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Friedman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Echocardiography, Fetal Cardiology, and Fetal Echocardiography.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Friedman practice?
Dr. Deborah Friedman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care, and Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and New York, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians, Hawthorne Pediatric Specialists, Hawthorne Critical Care Practitioners, and Hawthorne Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Debora Friedman, Dr. Debby Friedman, Dr. Debbi Friedman, Dr. Debra Friedman