A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Friedman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Friedman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Friedman practice?
Dr. Deborah Friedman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and New York, NY.
See Livingston Pediatricians, Livingston Pediatric Specialists, Livingston Critical Care Practitioners, and Livingston Cardiologists.