A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Macfarlane is Excellent. Dr. Macfarlane has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Macfarlane, MD, MPH is board certified in Dermatology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Mohs Surgery Dermatological Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Macfarlane graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Macfarlane has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macfarlane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Macfarlane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah F. Macfarlane practice?
Dr. Deborah Macfarlane practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deb Macfarlane, Dr. Debbi Macfarlane, Dr. Debbie Macfarlane, Dr. Debby Macfarlane