A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah MacFarlane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah MacFarlane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah MacFarlane, MD, MPH is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. MacFarlane graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Dr. MacFarlane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Frances MacFarlane MD and MPH is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah F. MacFarlane practice?
- Dr. Deborah MacFarlane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah MacFarlane practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.