A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Malumed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Malumed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malumed graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Malumed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Sue Malumed MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Malumed practice?
- Dr. Deborah Malumed has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Malumed practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.