A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Malumed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malumed
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Malumed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Malumed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malumed graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Malumed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Sue Malumed MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Malumed practice?
- Dr. Deborah Malumed has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Malumed practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.