A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Mann, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Mann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Mann MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Mann practice?
- Dr. Deborah Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Mann practices Emergency Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Emergency Physicians.