Dr. Deborah Manning MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Kansas City, MO

January 28th, 2014
I've had a number of very intense symptoms for the past four years. After my previous primary care doctor suggesting I visit Bedlam because there was nothing he could find, I was lucky enough to find Dr Manning's practice. The staff is courteous, the nursing staff is always happy to answer ANY and all questions I have both in the office and after hours, and Dr Manning has been my angel. Upon running tests and finding the issues my past doctor found and dismissed, Dr Manning pushed to find more answers. On my first visit, I had to wait a bit longer than normal (around 15-20 minutes). She met with all her regular patients to make sure she had plenty of time to talk with me. When she finally came in, she brought an amazing nurse and the two of them sat down with me to talk, take notes, ask their own questions and come up with a proverbial game plan. She took at least an hour that day sitting and listening to EVERY worry I had. I've had an incredibly difficult and frustrating time with this illness and without Dr Manning and her staff, I don't know how I would have made it through all this. They've never given up on trying to help me find answers and have even been open to and even supportive of the homeopathic remedies I felt more comfortable with. I can't recommend this doctor and her staff enough!!!! They don't make doctors like this anymore.

July 13th, 2011
The BEST
Dr. Manning is the best doctor I have ever had. I have recommended her to several friends and family members. They all agree. She is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, pleasant, efficient, and caring.

June 21st, 2011
Excellent, caring Physician
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Manning. I had a to wait a long time to get to see Dr. Manning because she was having a hectic day, but otherwise it was the best experience I've ever had with a Physician. Dr. Manning treats you like she has all the time in the world for you, extremely kind, personable, caring & compassionate, extremely knowledgable & competant.

April 25th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Manning is the best Dr. I have ever had. She will find out what the problem is and will send you to a specialist if she does not know. She has been my Dr. for over 10 years and I love her and her staff. I have sent famiy and friends to her. She is a special Dr. and I love her for the care she has taken with me.
Doctor's Response

You are super precious!! Thanks for posting such wonderful things about me and my staff!! ;)

September 13th, 2009
Awesome Physician
I have been under Dr Manning's care along with my son for over 10 years. She and her staff are the best. They are all caring, friendly and professional. I love this Doctor. I would recommend her to anyone.
Doctor's Response

I miss you Elnader!! You are so nice to post such a sweet statement! :) Hope to see you soon!!

February 24th, 2009
Dr. Manning is our family doctor - and I am talking about even all our extended family in this area!!
I would recommend Dr. Manning and her practice to anyone. My last 2 visits were with PA's and they were so wonderful too. I enjoyed the fact that they were so eager to help me - they asked me questions and spent all the time necessary with me to make sure I received everything I needed. She is in the midst of expanding her practice to include her sister and I couldn't be happier - especially if her sister is anything like Dr. Manning herself! So if you want a caring doctor that is full of energy - Dr. Manning is your person! She will take the time with you and she will explain things to you...only one warning - she truly is high energy so she talks REALLY fast - so you need to have the energy to keep up with her! =] Thank you Dr. Manning for taking such good care of all of my family!!!
Doctor's Response

I love seeing my maiden-namesake write such thoughtful things! I'm so lucky and blessed to have such amazing patients!!

June 30th, 2008
Dr Manning is Awesome
We LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Manning. she is the best doctor ever. We have recommended her to all our family and friends and now they go there too. She is so excited about being a doctor and it is great. She listens to you when you talk, if she is not sure about something she will send you to a specialist, no questions asked. Her office staff is wonderful too. They are so excited to be there and work with such a great doctor.