A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Marin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Marin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Blumenthal Marin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah B. Marin practice?
- Dr. Deborah Marin has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Marin practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.