A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Marin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Marin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Blumenthal Marin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah B. Marin practice?
- Dr. Deborah Marin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Marin practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.