A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Markowitz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markowitz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Markowitz, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Markowitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Braintree Hospital
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Hope Markowitz MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deborah H. Markowitz practice?
- Dr. Deborah Markowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Markowitz practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Natick, MA.
See Natick Critical Care Practitioners and Natick Pulmonologists.