A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Martin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Ctr
- Holston Valley Medical Ctr
- James H Quillen Va Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Warwick Martin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah W. Martin practice?
- Dr. Deborah Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Martin practices Family Medicine near Loveland, CO.
See Loveland Family Physicians.