A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Martin is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Ctr
- Holston Valley Medical Ctr
- James H Quillen Va Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Warwick Martin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah W. Martin practice?
- Dr. Deborah Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Martin practices Family Medicine near Loveland, CO.
See Loveland Primary Care Doctors.