Dr. Deborah Mayer MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2017
Smart Dr. but don't go to her if you have an immune system problem.
Needs to be more aware of Immune Deficiency symptoms. Did not believe my repetitive requests on my weak immune system symptoms, and made me feel stupid for requesting antibiotics once or twice a year for many years. I finally went somewhere else, got the correct DX and it turns out the only treatment is antibiotics for this issue.

January 20th, 2016
Great doctor, not so great staff since she joined a medical group.

September 15th, 2015
I would never recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. She conveniently lost records when I asked to get them. She ruined our lives. Seek help from another doctor elsewhere.

September 14th, 2015
this doctor needs to have her lisence taken away. She gives out flu sbhot to healthy people in the month of May to hit some kind of quota. Do no go to her. She is a liar and ends up losing your records after you ask for them. Please do not go near her. She ruined my life. She gave me the flu shot in May and 24 hours later I was hospitalized. No one gives last years flu shots in the month of May. To a healthy person. What is wrong with her??? Please, go find another doctor in Fairfield.

September 8th, 2015
she is terrific

January 21st, 2015
Wouldn't recommend this doctor! Had a problem, so she sent me for tests rather than tell me what it could be. Later they sent me for a follow up test, which I was reluctant to do because it didn't seem necessary. When I asked for more explanation on why they simply said this is what the doctor said. After I did that, when I saw the doctor she said she didn't know why I needed to go for that test because it didn't seem important. Then she couldn't remember what my initial problem was-didn't see anything in her notes- and wasn't able to give me a diagnosis of what my problem was.

October 16th, 2013
Dr. Mayer is a thorough and caring doctor. She's warm and friendly and feel I am in good hands. She is quick to see if I am ready for a particular follow up, or shot. She listens and is straight forward. She is as concerned about my body as my mind. She care about the whole person and general welfare.

September 28th, 2011
Treated for pain, missed the cancer.
You're rolling the dice with Dr. Mayer. Bad idea.

December 1st, 2010
Vice President
I have been going to Dr. Mayer for over 10 years and she truly defines who physicians should be when it comes to still providing the personal touch when it comes to care. She has been known to call me at home and follow-up directly to see how I was feeling. Everytime I see her, regardless of the last time I saw her she vividly remembers everything that was going on with both my personal and medical history. I wish there were more physicians like Dr. Mayer in the Health/Medical field- they can learn from her!!

June 1st, 2010
I have never been to a doctor who spent more time with me than Doctor Mayer. I feel comfortable with her and confident in her care. She is very thorough, caring and non judgemental. I am happy that I found her for my medical needs.

August 6th, 2017