Dr. Deborah Mcbane DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 13th, 2015
Patients parent
My daughter has autism and dr mcbane would not fill out her medical for camp. She spoke very negative in front of my daughter.

July 9th, 2015
Dr. McBane
Dr. McBane was a wonderful doctor. She addressed all my needs and sent me for all the tests I needed. She was kind and respectful and I will recommend her to anyone looking for a primary care physician.

March 27th, 2015
If you want to be scolded and demeaned...
I have never been treated so disrespectfully by a doctor. I am amazed this doctor maintains a practice. She treated me with disdain. She was rude, condescending, and abrupt, did not listen, did not address my questions, did not let me finish speaking (even while thanking her) and treated me as if I were a badly behaved toddler and she was an abusive parent.

February 3rd, 2015
Dr McBane has been my primary physician for more than 10 years - she's the best

October 23rd, 2014
Worse doctor ever!!!!
Unfortunately had to change my insurance..after going to premier and not feeling better,, got an appointment with dr mc bane,, she should not be practicing medicine,, she's a miserable ,rude ,arrogant ,uncaring physician i ever encountered.. After being sick a week ,, she said nothing was wrong with me,, do not go to her !!! She seemed as though she was angry I was in her office!! Back in bed sick and now upset!

February 14th, 2013
The worst doctor I have ever encountered
I encountered this horrible doctor about two weeks ago. I was meeting her for the first time and I was very sick with a 103.5 fever.She was condescending, uncaring aggressive and I would have to add she was a bully to me. She shot rapid fire questions at me and was mean and nasty as I answered them . The only right thing she did was to send me to the ER and I was hospitalized for 6 days. Did she follow up? NO.Has she contacted me at all? NO. This was the worst experience I have ever had. She should not be in the practice of helping sick people as she does not care. Yes, Dr. McBane, I know you are BOARD CERTIFIED as you so nastily told me.I wold not go back to your office if I received free meical care. You are a miseralble nasty physician who should get out if the business of doctoring.

March 1st, 2012
The best doctor I have ever had.

February 7th, 2012
non practice
failed to diagnose or treat problemI came to the office for.

January 17th, 2012
Very disappointing experience
My first impression of this HUGE practice was the stench of overly-strong caustic cleaning agents. I felt like I was in a low-quality, dirty (despite the smell of the cleaning agents), small hospital. The waiting area is huge; I felt like I was in an ER waiting room, and occurred to me that this was a great place to pick up a sickness, given the concentration of people in such a space. I also witnessed a medical assistant yell at a confused, elderly couple and had to restrain myself from speaking up. I was very disturbed by this.I tried not to let these initial impressions prejudice me against Dr. McBane. Her medical assistant Pat was personable and patient. She, however, was not especially interested in listening to the specific problems which were presented to her and was only too happy to send me away to other doctors. No follow-up plan, no diagnosis. Very unimpressed.

July 22nd, 2011
I am very pleased with having Dr. McBane as my primary care physician. She is extremely thorough in analyzing the needs of her patients and makes excellent recommendations for treatment plans as necessary.

February 27th, 2011
Dr Mc Bane
Such a wonderful Dr! I have been with her for years & follow her where-ever she goes!

July 8th, 2010
Best of the best
This is a real person and an excellent doctor.