A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah McCoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah McCoy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. McCoy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Carleton-Willard Village Ret & Nsg Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. McCoy practice?
Dr. Deborah McCoy practices Ophthalmology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Westford, MA and Concord, MA.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists.