A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah McCurdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah McCurdy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah McCurdy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCurdy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McCurdy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Kerr McCurdy MD is a female Pediatric Rheumatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah K. McCurdy practice?
- Dr. Deborah McCurdy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deborah McCurdy practices Pediatric Rheumatology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Artesia, CA.
See Long Beach Rheumatologists.