A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah McCurdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah McCurdy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah McCurdy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCurdy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCurdy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCurdy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah K. McCurdy practice?
Dr. Deborah McCurdy practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Rheumatology near Santa Paula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Orange, CA.
See Santa Paula Pediatricians, Santa Paula Critical Care Practitioners, and Santa Paula Rheumatologists.