A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah McIvor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah McIvor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah McIvor, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McIvor graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. McIvor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah W McIvor MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah W. McIvor practice?
- Dr. Deborah McIvor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah McIvor practices Anesthesiology near Beaumont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Beaumont Anesthesiologists.