A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Mendelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Mendelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mendelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Mendelson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Mendelson practice?
- Dr. Deborah Mendelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Mendelson practices Dermatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Dermatologists.