A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Michael is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Michael has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Nmi Michael MD is a female General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah N. Michael practice?
- Dr. Deborah Michael has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Michael practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix General Practitioners and Phoenix Internists.