A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Michael is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michael
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Michael Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Michael has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Nmi Michael MD is a female General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah N. Michael practice?
- Dr. Deborah Michael has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Michael practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix General Practitioners and Phoenix Internists.