A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Milligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Milligan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Milligan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Milligan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Milligan MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Milligan practice?
- Dr. Deborah Milligan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Milligan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Long Beach Pulmonologists.