A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Mistal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Mistal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mistal graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mistal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mistal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah Mistal practice?
Dr. Deborah Mistal practices Family Medicine near Drums, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Hazleton, PA.
See Drums Family Physicians.