A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Morris-Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Morris-Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris-Harris graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Morris-Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Gail Morris-Harris MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah G. Morris-Harris practice?
- Dr. Deborah Morris-Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Morris-Harris practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.