A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Mossinghoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Mossinghoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mossinghoff graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Mossinghoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- C F Menninger Memorial Hosp, Topeka, Ks
- Two Rivers Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Mossinghoff MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Mossinghoff practice?
- Dr. Deborah Mossinghoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Mossinghoff practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists.