A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Mossinghoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Mossinghoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mossinghoff
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Mossinghoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mossinghoff graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Mossinghoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Menorah Med Ctr, Shawnee Msn, Ks
- C F Menninger Memorial Hosp, Topeka, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Mossinghoff MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Mossinghoff practice?
- Dr. Deborah Mossinghoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Mossinghoff practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists.