A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Nadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Nadel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nadel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Nadel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadel graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Beth Nadel MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah B. Nadel practice?
- Dr. Deborah Nadel has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Nadel practices Psychiatry near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Psychiatrists.