Dr. Deborah Nadel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Nadel?

September 9th, 2012

Dr. Deborah Nadel:Caring Kind Compassionate Will Not Give Up On Me

My experience with Deborah Nadel has been that Dr. Nadel is a kind, warm, compassionate therapist-psychiatrist. Dr. Deborah Nadel, MD, is a great and gifted therapist and psychiatrist. Deborah Nadel is hopeful, and provides insight into destructive emotional and physical behaviors so I could change my life. I would refer the entire planet to Dr. Deborah Nadel. Dr. Nadel is awesome.

April 25th, 2012

Deborah Nadel Is the Best Therapist & Doctor Ever

Dr. Deborah Nadel is the best psychiatrist and therapist ever. Dr. Nadel is knowledgeable, insightful, compassionate and caring. Deborah Nadel MD Inc ...

March 15th, 2012

WONDERFUL PSYCHIATRIST!

After interviewing a handful of psychiatrists, I chose Dr Nadel, hands down. She is warm, intelligent and very caring. I have found that many psychiatrists just want to write a prescription and send you on your way. That is NOT Dr Nadel! She is always interested in my personal life and offers brilliant insights that significantly change my outlook. Now I see her for both medication and talk therapy.

March 15th, 2012

Kind, Warm, Compassionate & Reliable Therapist-Psychiatrist

I began seeing Dr. Nadel in 2009. She was caring, and considerate of my situation. I never felt rushed or felt she was watching the clock, or that she only cared about money. Maybe the people who have stated negative reviews were needing the diagnosis they wanted to hear, instead of a diagnosis that would help them heal. All I know is I began healing for the first time when she became my doctor-therapist.

December 19th, 2011

The Best

I finally found a great therapist. She is caring, kind, skilled, and contrary to some opinions, not into the money. Dr. Nadel has integrity and honesty. She doesn't mess around, she gets right to it.

October 19th, 2011

Awesome Doctor Psychiatrist Therapist

Dr. Nadel is the therapist that was finally able to diagnose me. She is kind, down to earth, caring, and insightful. Her therapist skills combined wit ...

September 3rd, 2011

Life Changing Best

The most wonderful, caring, kind , considerate, psychiatrist. A true gem, reflective, insightful. Anyone who does not like working with her, does not like themselves, and does not want to work hard.

August 21st, 2011

She is a life saver!

Simply the best at what she does.

July 3rd, 2011

One of the best physicians I have ever had

Dr. Nadel been my psychiatrist for more than 14 years and over the course of that time I have found her to be an extraordinarily intelligent and insightful physician as well as a deeply caring and compassionate human being. I can't recommend her highly enough.

October 20th, 2010

I will not recommend this doctor.

This psychiatrist is very cold, uncaring, cares about the money only and not the patient. She watches the clock, no matter where you are at the end of the clock she basically throws you out. I will not recommend this doctor to anyone.

June 14th, 2010

Can't Believe I wasted my time

During the visit she constantly checks at the clock (which she put right behind me so i won't notice) and NEVER does any follow ups. I've been going to her for over a year and realized that she is a waste of time. she forgets what medicine she has prescribed me and seriously only cares about the money.example, when we have hour long visits, she takes 30minutes to go over what the last visit was about and the actually 30 minutes she's trying to schedule another appointment .Will NEVER go back to her again.

February 4th, 2010

My husband went there, and he has been diagnosed add when he is clearly having manic episodes. Nadel doesn't even bring in a family member to get their input on patients change in behavior before diagnosing. It is wrong and it should be a law no dr can diagnose without getting another family members input because the patient can paint any picture they want for this dr. It is is very sad to me to see my husband of 16 years destroy his life!!