Dr. Deborah Ann Nagle MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Family Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Nagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Nagle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Nagle, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Anal Disorders, Anal-rectal Disorders/Procedures, and Anal-rectal DisordersProcedures.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagle graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nagle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nagle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance