A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Nagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Nagle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Nagle, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Intestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagle graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nagle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Nagle MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Nagle practice?
- Dr. Deborah Nagle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Nagle practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Boston Surgeons.