A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Nagle is Good. Dr. Nagle has been reviewed by 26 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Nagle, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Anal Disorders, Anal-rectal Disorders/Procedures, and Anal-rectal DisordersProcedures.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagle graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nagle has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nagle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Nagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Nagle practice?
Dr. Deborah Nagle practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Camden, NJ.
See Boston Colorectal Surgeons and Boston Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Debora Nagle, Dr. Debby Nagle, Dr. Debbi Nagle, Dr. Debra Nagle