Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

WONDERFUL DOCTOR show details WONDERFUL DOCTOR
by Judy M on Dec 22nd, 2014

I just adored Dr. Nagle. She was professional, competent, down-to-earth and warm. I found her easy to engage and very personable in every way. The surgery went very well and my recovery has been fine. I highly recommend her.

Cancer Cured. show details Cancer Cured.
by Jane S. on Dec 17th, 2014

A professional and highly skilled surgeon who helped our family through a very difficult time when my husband was diagnosed with colon cancer. Can not say enough about the care we recieved from Dr. Nagle and her competent staff.

by Robert J. Gately on Nov 26th, 2014

Dr. Nagle is the very best!!! Her surgical skills, knowledge, and expertise are amazing. And above & beyond all this, she is a terrific person. Some surgeons have a superior attitude in general; Dr. Nagle does not, she is quite the opposite ,down to earth and a regular person---interested in the whole patient not just the surgical issues at hand. She exudes a confidence which translated to me as a prospective patient, the feeling of being in very capable hands both before and after my successful surgery. I would strongly recommend Dr. Nagle to any one needing colon--- rectal surgery----my experience is that there is none better!

Personal care and concern show details Personal care and concern
by Susan on May 18th, 2014

Dr. Nagle was wonderful from the first office visit to my post op follow-up appointments. She called me at home to check my sprits and treated my family with kindness in the waiting room after my surgery. I would recommend meeting Dr. Nagle and her confidence and experience is amazing. I cant say enough about her, Dr Nagle helped me with my diagnosis.

emr show details emr
by robin on Apr 6th, 2014

now that I've read some of these reviews I will be cancelling the apt my husband has for may 2014. thank u all for the truth! I read other sites with her reviews , they all say about the same things. I will be going to brigham and womens.

Best doctor I have ever dealt with show details Best doctor I have ever dealt with
by Barbara P. on Feb 26th, 2014

She is always on time. Made a point of speaking with me before surgery which calmed me. The surgery was a success and the follow-up meetings always helpful. I further observed her dealings with two other very ill roommates and was amazed at how kind and caring she was with those two as well. She is a true healer.

This doctor uses Minimum invasive surgery for bowels and uses Vaginal mesh show details This doctor uses Minimum invasive surgery for bowels and uses Vaginal mesh
by Angry caught you on Jan 13th, 2014

This Doctor uses the single incision Laparoscopic surgery. If you had any surgery for a rectocle or in the bowel area it is called the "Patch" The FDA recalled it and if you do not call a lawyer by before July 2014 you cannot sue the companies who made the mesh!

by Maria on Jul 11th, 2013

Never before had I encountered a doctor so rude and with such lack of bedside manners! Not only did she not listen to my questions, never letting me finish what I had to say, she pretty much yelled at me like I was a little kid and then stormed out of the room! My experience with her was so bad I am considering changing hospitals, and I have been going to the same hospital for over 20 years!

Heartless & Horrible! show details Heartless & Horrible!
Jul 5th, 2013

I could not agree more with the writer of Heartless & Horrible. Thank you for writing the message. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mother. I experienced the same on 6/21/13. This doctor does not take the time to give a complete understanding of the surgery. This was my second surgery. She has no beside manner or understanding of how to communicate with human beings. It is very unfortunate that a doctor can be so disengaged from a patient's recovery and have no empathy toward the outcome. I am still in severe pain.

Horrible & Heartless show details Horrible & Heartless
Jun 24th, 2013

A family member of mine went in for a simple procedure with Dr. Nagle over 5 months ago and has since had to have four surgeries to correct Dr. Nagle's mistake. My mom is still not sure if she will ever be cured. Dr. Nagle has absolutely neglected and dismissed her responsibility as not only a doctor, but as a caring person. The entire staff is disingenuous...do not let them fool you and lure you in. The secretary, Christina, was especially rude and condescending. Never have I seen a more unprofessional practice. If you are reading this and considering going to Dr. Nagle, please think twice and DO NOT let yourself or your loved one go through with ANY type of procedure. (I would not have given her a single star, but that was not an option.)

Great Doctor for sensitve area! show details Great Doctor for sensitve area!
Jun 19th, 2012

I went to Dr.Nagle for Hemmorhoid issues. Needles to say this is not the most comfortable thing to see the doctor about. Dr. Nagle and Nurse Jeannie were fantastic, caring and made the whole situation tolerable. I saw them both a couple of times before my banding procedure which worked. The after care was good too with a follow up call from Nurse Jeannie. I would absolutely see her again if need be.

Every day I wish we could go back... show details Every day I wish we could go back...
Jul 20th, 2011

and and recommend a different doctor. Not only did my loved one not survive the "simple proceedure", this doctor had no decency towards my family.

Jul 11th, 2011

She is a saint !!!!!!

Mar 26th, 2011

Dr. Nagle is a horrible surgeon. I had colectomy last year for UC. I ended up with a hospital stay of three weeks. The surgery was suppose to be laparoscopic, instead she opened me up after telling there was only a slight chance of large incision. She is also extremely rude woman. She talked down to my family members and I. She yelled at us if we asked too many questions. She rolled her eyes during most of our interactions. I advice everyone to avoid Dr Nagle at all costs. I'm still not recovered.....

Horrible show details Horrible
by Jim T on Mar 23rd, 2011

My dad went to see this doctor for bowel surgery, and we had a bad feeling right from the beginning. This doctor spoke to my family like we were slow and didn't understand any medical terminology. Then she left him with a big infected incision after surgery and she kept ducking our calls. Thankfully we found a much better practitioner at Mass General who said he had never seen such sloppy surgery.

Why I love Dr. Angle show details Why I love Dr. Angle
Mar 9th, 2011

because she cared about my illness and how to treat it. She never sugar coated anything and was very passionate about my long term care and treatment. I could not have found a better person let alone surgeon to take care of me.

Dr Nagle is the best! show details Dr Nagle is the best!
Nov 30th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr Nagle for colon surgery. My resection surgery went very well. Dr Nagle did a great job, and I am healing quickly. Dr Nagle is an all-business, extremely capable surgeon. Just what I wanted. She is surrounded by a wonderful staff of caring, knowledgable doctors and nurses. The team took really good care of me.

Wouldn'tt recommend this doctor to anyone show details Wouldn'tt recommend this doctor to anyone
Oct 4th, 2010

If she did her job my loved one would still be here today.

Aug 30th, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
by Jmcnamara on Aug 14th, 2010

Dr. Nagle is a total professional who always has her patient's best interest in mind. I'm a woman in my early 40's with cancer and I chose her because I knew she would do a superb job. I had a complication which Dr. Nagle handled beautifully. I would recommend her 100%. I have been left with virtually no scarring.

Outright mean show details Outright mean
Jun 18th, 2010

Never have I had a doctor as mean and condescending as Dr. Nagle. I went in for a surgical consultation and decided not to schedule it with her because she is so dismissive.

Jun 4th, 2010

We thought she had the patient's best interest in mind. We now realize this was not true.

not a team player show details not a team player
May 19th, 2010

not friendly or caring. very mean and not willing to listen. very condenscending and dangerously misdiagnosed a problem. is mean to other physicans and staff working with them. not a team player.

Apr 23rd, 2010

a simple procedure -the patient died