Dr. Deborah Neitsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Neitsch?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Neitsch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2017

Very Knowledgeable

March 11th, 2016

We have used Dr Neitsch for almost seven years..... We live an hour away and travel the distance. Her staff is very polite and return calls very promptly. She has referred us to doctors for general surgeries and other surgery needs....loved the doctors she referred us to. Always, always has time to listen and share.

December 14th, 2015

Great doctor and staff. Professional but still human and down to earth. I am glad I found them.

November 17th, 2015

I have been seeing this doctor for years. I moved to Leander and go out of my way to continue going to this doctor. It is hard to find caring, attentive doctor's these days.

November 14th, 2015

GREAT Medical Care - Thank You

The doctor and the overall experience was outstanding. I feel my medical care was as good as it can possibly be. Thank you the all of the team.

October 27th, 2015

Felt like a victim and not a patient

Pressured to send personal info for SEVERAL referrals which were unnecessary. She was long winded and self centered. I only trust that she will attempt to generate the best possible revenue for the medical community.

March 28th, 2010

Great doctor

Dr Neitsch is patient, attentive, and always willing to take plenty of time to hear out my symptoms and explain fully to me what is going on and what her recommendations are. I never feel hurried or feel like I lack information. I like Dr Neitsch's approach toward medication - she often suggests trying simple, common sense remedies before resorting to the heavy-duty drugs.

September 15th, 2009

Totally reccommend Dr. Nietsch

I think Dr. Neitsch is the best family practice physician I have ever had. She is calm and always has time to talk with you until you have finished with all your questions. She is not a pill pusher or sends you on to someone else with out a good reason and one that you are comfortable with. I will miss her at ADC but will try and contact her at her new practice. I may try and follow her there. If you need a family practice physician in her new area you will be one lucky patient.

December 29th, 2016