A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Newitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Newitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Newitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Newitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Kaplan Newitz MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah K. Newitz practice?
- Dr. Deborah Newitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Newitz practices Internal Medicine near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Mineola Internists.