Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Oneal
Dr. Deborah Oneal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, MI, with another office in Southfield, MI. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Oneal is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus and Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills, Botsford Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Oneal has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Deborah Oneal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, MI.
Dr. John Feemster
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Birmingham, MI 0.33 mi50
Dr. Horst Griesser
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Birmingham, MI 0.33 mi24
Dr. Rona Wadle
Birmingham, MI 0.33 mi19