A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Outwater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Outwater is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Outwater, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Outwater graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Outwater has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Susan B Allen Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lisa Outwater MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Outwater practice?
- Dr. Deborah Outwater has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Outwater practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.