Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient show details Patient
by Melinda C on Dec 11th, 2014

5 out of 5 Breast Reduction - Deborah Pan, M.D. Dr Pan is a wonderful and masterful doctor. My only regret, is that I waited so long to do it...so do it now! It has changed my life. Thanks for everything Posted by: Melinda C.

Sep 17th, 2012

I've had several procedures with Dr. Pan including upper blepharoplasty recently, and it has been a pleasant experience. I trust and highly recommend her.

Horrible Outcome show details Horrible Outcome
Jun 20th, 2012

Dr. Pan did my lipo, am pretty small but I have love handles that never go away she charge me for tummy tuck and lipo and I still have my love handles. Her excuse was the way I wear my pants. ugh

May 4th, 2012

I had surgories in the past on my breast by another doctor and it was awfull. debrah pan is the best she made me feel at ease and she is so kind. she takes her time with you and makes you feel like you are her only patiant when your there . I recomend her to everyone i know my surgeory was practicly painless with her thank you for all your hard work and detication

i would highly recommend show details i would highly recommend
May 12th, 2011

I had my breast done with doctor pan and she was wonderful !!! she was highly knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable! I also had Lazor Hair Removal at her office which was also a great exsperiance i would highly recommend !!

Apr 7th, 2010

awesome experience!

God's helper show details God's helper
by PGM on Nov 11th, 2009

Thank you for rebuilding me; you gave me back what cancer took away.