inactive

Dr. Deborah Parker MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Statesboro, GA

3.2

May 2nd, 2009
I think Dr. Parker is great!!! She took care of me during my pregnancy. You see her EVERY appointment and she asks if you have any questions. She comes to the hospital to deliver your baby, even if she isn't on call!! I would recommend her to everybody.

April 26th, 2009
I liked Dr. Parker very much. She was patient and explained why I needed to take my medicine. I would recommend her highly.

April 6th, 2009
I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Parker and she really explained thing's to me. I would use her office again..

September 6th, 2008
DO NOT GO TO HER!!!!!
I went in her office and told her about a hormonal imbalance I was having that was literally making me suicidal and I had spent years as a guinea pig trying to find something to make me functional again and did not want to continue to be on synthetic medications. After careful research, I decided on a natural hormone and felt better immediately. It was the first time I could function in a long time. When I told her what I was taking, she started yelling at me, telling me that only synthetic drugs work and that all herbal and natural remedies were dangerous and she tried to force me to go back on a synthetic, and that there were no valid alternative views on this issue. This is an issue that doctors are divided on, so that was a very unprofessional thing to say. It was a lie. She pretty much supported the regulation of all natural remedies in a way where no one can get them, even if they have researched them. She talked to me like I was a dumb child and got in my face yelling and talking down to me. I have a Master's Degree in English. I don't know everything, but I know how to do research and make critically thought decisions. I will never go to her again. I thought about filing a report. She's lucky I didn't. I do not recommend her because she was an all or none and dogmatic approach to medicine. I spent most of the rest of the day in tears because this is a very vulnerable issue for most women. If she treated all her patients like this, she would lose her lisense. DO NOT GO TO HER!!!