A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Pauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Pauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pauer
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Pauer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauer graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Pauer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lucille Pauer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Pauer practice?
- Dr. Deborah Pauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Pauer practices Family Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Primary Care Doctors.