A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Pauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Pauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Pauer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauer graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Pauer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lucille Pauer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Pauer practice?
- Dr. Deborah Pauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Pauer practices Family Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seal Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Family Physicians.