A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Peery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Peery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Peery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peery graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lynn Peery MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Peery practice?
- Dr. Deborah Peery has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Peery practices Internal Medicine near Saline, MI.
See Saline Internists.