A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Persaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Persaud is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Persaud
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Persaud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Persaud, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Persaud graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Persaud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Persaud MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Persaud practice?
- Dr. Deborah Persaud has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Persaud practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.