A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Persaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Persaud is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Persaud
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Persaud, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Persaud graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Persaud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Persaud MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Persaud practice?
- Dr. Deborah Persaud has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Persaud practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.