A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Persaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Persaud is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Persaud, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Persaud graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Persaud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Persaud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah Persaud practice?
Dr. Deborah Persaud practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.