Dr. Deborah Petersen MD Patient Reviews

1.4

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2015
Made a new mom feel awful
No star deserved ..Wow is all I can say. I just had to call the on call doctor tonight which happened to be Dr. Petersen. My 2 month old had a day filled with screaming and no sleep and I started noticing after reading up on things that she could very well be suffering from acid reflux. After calling no one called me back so I called the answering service again and 25 min later she called me back and rudely asked what I needed. I could barely understand her and when I would ask her to repeat herself she would become annoyed with me. She didn't give me any feedback after expressing my concerns besides "how do you know she isn't just sick?" And "why didn't you talk to YOUR doctor about this at the last appointment?" I already feel terrible my baby is screaming and then this mean doctor put me to bed crying. She also told me She wouldn't call in a prescription until "sometime tomorrow but not too early" because she didn't want to tonight nor would one extra dose help anyway. My mind is spinning on how she is a doctor and has patients who feel comfortable with her. She made me feel like an idiot and terrible mother.

January 15th, 2015
Worst Doctor I have ever seen! Super rude!

August 29th, 2013
Dr. Petersen made our children uncomfortable. She did not introduce herself or look at us. Her bedside manor was cold and she really did not answer our questions or address our concerns. Her demeanor was brash and lacked empathy for any human like illness or injury. Would never see her under any circumstance again. When we were done with our visit, we had to ask if we were clear to go. Dr. Petersen looked at us as she was walking down the hallway and said "yes". We were surprised that Dr. Petersen is a pediatrician.

July 13th, 2012
rude and a liar
This Dr lied to us in advising us to go to childrens hospital as my grandson needed to be seen by a pediatric orthopedic specialist.She claimed his arm was fractured and said it had been confirmed by 2 other doctors. We did as instructed and instead of a surgeon meeting us she had called the police thinking we had broken the childs arm.After many hour of interrogation and humiliation as well as rude stares from the emergency room staff it was discovred there was no fracture it was a misdiagnosis by the radiaologist at the medical center where her office is located. The social worker found no evidence of abuse either. This woman is also constantly forgetting info and never looks at the patient chart. I think her license should be suspended.

December 9th, 2014