A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Pines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Pines is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pines
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Pines Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Pines, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pines graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Pines MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Pines practice?
- Dr. Deborah Pines has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Pines practices Psychiatry near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Psychiatrists.