A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Pines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Pines is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Pines, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pines graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Pines MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Pines practice?
- Dr. Deborah Pines has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Pines practices Psychiatry near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Psychiatrists.