A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Plante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Plante is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Plante, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Plante graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Plante has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Kathleen Plante MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Deborah K. Plante practice?
- Dr. Deborah Plante has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Plante practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Sacramento Endocrinologists.