A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Poplawsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Poplawsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Poplawsky, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Poplawsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Poplawsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Poplawsky FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Poplawsky practice?
- Dr. Deborah Poplawsky has 7 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Poplawsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coal Township, PA and Bloomsburg, PA.
See Danville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.