Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Poplawsky
Dr. Deborah Poplawsky, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Port Matilda, PA, with other offices in Danville, PA and Bloomsburg, PA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Poplawsky is affiliated with Evangelical Community Hospital, Geisinger Medical Center/Danville and Mount Nittany Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Poplawsky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Deborah Poplawsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Matilda, PA.
Dr. Michael Paglia
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Port Matilda, PA 0 mi19
Dr. Ashlee Smith
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
Port Matilda, PA 0 mi9
Dr. Steven Zeger
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Port Matilda, PA 0 mi34