Dr. Deborah Popowich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Popowich?

May 17th, 2011

Mis Diagnoses

This DR. almost let my mother die. All Dr. had to do was to do blood work to find out that my mother's hemoglobin were low. However, this Dr. did not do her job and now my mother is very sick. Dr. just kept saying " You're just very stressed due to your work" or "It's all in your head, you need to rest from working so much". Poor JOB!!!!

January 20th, 2010

Good doctor but the wait is just incredible

I've been going there for 3 years and today decided to change doctors. My wife and I both go there. The average wait time in the waiting room is an hour or more. After you get through the waiting room door you typically wait another 20 minutes. That is very frustrating when you have a job and a family. Today when scheduling my routine appointment I told them I will need more prompt service as it is not acceptable to spend 3 hours at the doctors office during a work day. They said they do the best they can. I told them they should schedule less patients and focus on keeping appointments as everyone's time is valuable. The receptionist told me I should look for another doctor that is able to accomodate my schedule. I spoke to the office manager and they said the same thing. I told them I would find another doctor. I found one by my house and they set me up for an appointment later this week. Dr. Deb & Leonard are good doctors but have very little consideration for their patients time. The staff is somewhat rude and they really made me feel like they didn't care for my business one way or the other.

October 1st, 2017