A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Power:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Power is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Power graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Power has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Power DO is a female Rheumatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Power practice?
- Dr. Deborah Power has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Power practices Rheumatology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Winslow, AZ.
See Tucson Rheumatologists.