A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Pressman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Pressman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Pressman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pressman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pressman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pressman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Pressman practice?
Dr. Deborah Pressman practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Harwich, MA and Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.