Dr. Deborah Pressman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Pressman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Pressman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

January 6th, 2016

The Worst Primary Care Physician I have ever encountered

After the second visit with Dr. Pressman it will be the last. Dr. Pressman is condescending and very rude; more importantly she thinks your stupid. She speaks to patients to berate them, intimidate them and make them believe they are incompetent of making any decisions. Dr. Pressman believes in only Dr. Pressman's views. There are no listening skills whatsoever with this physician. Primary Care Physician, there is no CARE with this physician. If you hate your job, get out of it. Nothing good comes from not liking your job. You are not only ruining the reputation for yourself, you are ruining the reputation of the practice and the hospital. For all the education one receives in this revered profession, it does not cost you a dime for good manners.

November 29th, 2014

Worst doctor... Cold and Rude

I waited for.almost two months for my appointment with Dr. Pressman. I admit, I don't always have the best experiences with every new doctor because I have some chronic issues that seem to overwhelm a few. THIS EXPERIENCE WAS THE WORST! I went thinking maybe I would find a caring doctor that could help guide me. I was so very wrong. She was abrupt and straight out rude. When I tried to explain some things I have already tried, she told me I reminded her of her son, interrupts and always thinks he's right. I wanted to walk out then but I stayed for a little more rudeness. I gave the doctor all of my previous tests and scans. Scoffed at me asking if I thought she was a radiologist. I was told by her office staff to bring all previous paper work and copies of all scans. She sent me for blood work and another X-ray even though I just had two X-rays on sane area. She didn't want to hear it and told me to stop interrupting her. She had me written down as on some birth control which I was a bit concerned about because I recently had a hysterectomy. Again, something she could have cared less about. Thinking there are many other fields this woman could go in to. Working with people who need some help is not one of them... I never received a phone call back after almost 2 weeks. I called. I was told the doctor was waiting to contact me when she received all of my paper work from the other hospital, which I had brought with me, and asked for copies to please be made. Left very frustrated. Will NEVER go back!

November 20th, 2014

Avoid...

Really needs help with her manner. She's arrogant, rude and condescending. Left the office feeling steamrolled and lacking confidence in her ability to analyze and diagnose. Will never deal with her again.

November 14th, 2014

Quite frankly the most hostile doctor I have ever come across

September 5th, 2013

Defensive and nasty when asked a question

When I asked a question as to the purpose of a particular test, Dr. Pressman responded in a defensive, nasty way. I didn't think asking was out of line but she responded in a nasty, attacking manner. Hmmm. It is hard to trust a doctor who tries bullying tactics instead of simply answering a patient's question and concern.

January 30th, 2013

Avoid this Doc!

Inexplicably rude, condescending, and not knowledgeable about the basics. Also, as another reviewer pointed out, asked about birth control and I was there for a completely unrelated issue. Complete waste of time, and dealing with this doc was an extremely unpleasant experience. I hope docs like her are rare. (staff very pleasant)

October 30th, 2012

Shockingly Rude

One of the most myopic individuals I have come across. Fixates on medications ("Who prescribed THAT?"), interrupted me over 15 times condecendingly during my visit and did nothing to help with what I visited her for. Don't know how she is working in this field. Does not listen at all and ordered the wrong tests. Asked intently about my choice of birth control on a totally unrelated visit. too many things to list really.

February 15th, 2012

An extremely unpleasant experience going to this doctor. She was rude and unhelpful. It doesn't seem as if she has any interest in helping people, but rather takes pleasure in being hostile. However, the staff was very nice.

August 23rd, 2010

Find someone else.

The worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met. Was sarcastic about some my past diagnoses, showed a total lack of understanding of chronic illness, was chomping at the bit to give me a pap smear when I insisted I had another gynocologist, was just rude. When she came in the room she looked me up and down as she was saying hellp as if she was assessing me with my clothing on. I told her I was not currently sexually active and she kept pressing the issue about what form of birth control I should use. So obtuse.

July 31st, 2010

rude and unhelpful

Rude, sarcastic and argumentative. Also, offered no possible diagnosis or any suggestions to relieve severe symptoms of what was later diagnosed by a competent doc. as a serious infection. This is the type of doc. who gives other docs. a bad rap.

May 13th, 2016