A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Purcell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Purcell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Purcell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Kay Purcell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deborah K. Purcell practice?
- Dr. Deborah Purcell has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Purcell practices Pediatrics near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Pediatricians.