A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Purcell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Purcell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Purcell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Purcell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah K. Purcell practice?
Dr. Deborah Purcell practices Pediatrics near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Beaverton Pediatricians.