Dr. Deborah Queen MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2016
Excellent Doctor to both of my Children.
My children have been patients of Dr. Queen's for 14 years and 9 years. My 14 year old has Aspergers and WILL NOT see another doctor. She knows just how to handle him, what not to waste time on and how to treat him medically. He has an incredible high tolerance for pain so he can be tricky. Its almost as if She and him dont have to say a word. She knows how to read him. My 9 year old has asthma, ocd, spd, and severe anxiety. She LOVES Dr. Queen. Dr. Queen knows just how to handle her as well. In fact we followed her from Pineville to Monroe and soon will follow from Monroe to Waxhaw. She is a great listener to my concerns, she listens to my kids, and doesn't make me feel silly when I bring them in.

March 4th, 2014
Dr. Queen has cared for our 16 year old daughter since she was born. She has always provided excellent medical care. Dr. Queen is thorough and never rushes to leave us and move on to the next patient; even though her schedule is always full. We believe she genuinely cares for the well being of our daughter. We are happy to recommend Dr. Queen.

January 30th, 2013
Kind and helpful
Dr. Queen has a very calm bedside manner. She went to great lengths to help us find a medication appropriate for my sons ADHD and helped me as a Mom understand. She has been very patient with my 301 questions.

June 13th, 2011
Dr Queen is the bomb
I have two children one 21 and the other 11. When my youngest was recently born we went to Dr. Queen for the first time. Our child was born with two differing eye colors. Dr. Queen asked if we had other children to which I answered yes, i have an 11 year old. She asked if he had a hearing loss. Startled, I responded yes. How did you know that? My eldest son had been deaf in one ear since birth and none of the doctors that had seen him had been able to identify why. Dr. Queen immediately diagnosed our youngest son as having Wardensburg syndrome. Right off the cuff she was able to identify an ailment in both childrn that countless audiologist and pediatricians had failed to identify in the older child. I was sold. Dr. Queen was deemed incredible, and we have used her as our pediatricain every since. You will love her "bedside manner", her professionalism and her competancy as an experienced pediatrician.

May 9th, 2017