Internists, Pediatrician
1994 Wellness Blvd
Ste 110
Monroe, NC 28110
704-384-8460
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by The Petersens on Mar 4th, 2014

Dr. Queen has cared for our 16 year old daughter since she was born. She has always provided excellent medical care. Dr. Queen is thorough and never rushes to leave us and move on to the next patient; even though her schedule is always full. We believe she genuinely cares for the well being of our daughter. We are happy to recommend Dr. Queen.

|  Kind and helpful  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2013

Dr. Queen has a very calm bedside manner. She went to great lengths to help us find a medication appropriate for my sons ADHD and helped me as a Mom understand. She has been very patient with my 301 questions.

|  Dr Queen is the bomb  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

I have two children one 21 and the other 11. When my youngest was recently born we went to Dr. Queen for the first time. Our child was born with two differing eye colors. Dr. Queen asked if we had other children to which I answered yes, i have an 11 year old. She asked if he had a hearing loss. Startled, I responded yes. How did you know that? My eldest son had been deaf in one ear since birth and none of the doctors that had seen him had been able to identify why. Dr. Queen immediately diagnosed our youngest son as having Wardensburg syndrome. Right off the cuff she was able to identify an ailment in both childrn that countless audiologist and pediatricians had failed to identify in the older child. I was sold. Dr. Queen was deemed incredible, and we have used her as our pediatricain every since. You will love her "bedside manner", her professionalism and her competancy as an experienced pediatrician.